PřF:G7701 Practical microthermometry - Course Information
G7701 Practical microthermometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Marek Slobodník, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Marek Slobodník, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
not to be destructive
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives: to learn the skills for using equipment for fluid inclusion study and microthermometry and perform measurements.
- Learning outcomes
- student is able: - propose a preparation of samples - arrange technics for measurements - carry out a calibration of the facilities - measure out of the needed parameters of experiments
- Lecture in the lab: familiarize with principal parts of the equipment, own measurements, calibration, registration of results, (photo)documentation.
- Fluid inclusions : analysis and interpretation. Edited by Iain Samson - Alan Anderson - Daniel D. Marshall. [Ottawa, Ontario]: Mineralogical association of Canada, 2003. vi, 374. ISBN 0921294328. info
- Teaching methods
- lab exercises
- Assessment methods
- exercises in the lab, credit
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 dny.