PřF:G7791k Seminar for publication - Course Information
G7791k Seminar for publicationFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Milan Novák, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Jan Kalvoda, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Jaromír Leichmann, Dr. rer. nat. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Novák, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Fri 4. 10. 9:00–11:00 G2,02003, Fri 13. 12. 10:00–12:00 G2,02003
- ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
Advanced knowledges of geological sciences on the level of Bc or better Ms. study.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to understand and to be able to prepare publications, to present scientific results chiefly by printed way.
- Learning outcomes
- Student should be able to write an article for a journal or a professional proceeding abstract after successful completion of the course.
- 1. Formal types of presentations (oral, printed, intern). 2. Form of the individual presentations. 3. How to select topics. 4. Forms of publications. 5. Reviewing. 6. How to submit papers. 7. Main problems during paper prepapration. 8. Examples of publications of M. Novák. 9. Examples of publications of other teachers.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Publication or thesis of publication, which enable to show that the student is able to prepare a publication.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.