PřF:G7821 Brunovistulicum - Course Information
G7821 BrunovistulicumFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Leichmann, Dr. rer. nat. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jaromír Leichmann, Dr. rer. nat.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- ! G7820 Brunovistulikum && ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Brunovistulicum - introduction Brno batholith Dyje Batholith covered parts
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will be familiar with the geological structure and development of brunovistulian unit and its different positions during the Cadomian, Hercinian and Alpine orogenesis.
- 1.Brunovistulicum - introduction 2.Brno batholith 3.Dyje Batholith 4.Covered parts 5.Position of BV during Cadomian, Variscan and alpine orogenesis
- recommended literature
- Finger, F. at al (2001):The Brunovistulian: Avalonian Precambrian sequence at the eastern end of the Central Europ.Variscides?
- DUDEK A. (1980) The crystaline basement block of the Outer Carpathians in Moravia:Bruno-Vistulicum
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřen v podzimním semestru 2019/2020.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/G7821