PřF:G7941k Legislation in Engineering g. - Course Information
G7941k Legislation in Engineering geologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Petr Vlček (lecturer), Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Fri 11. 10. 9:00–12:00 G2,02003, Fri 29. 11. 9:00–12:00 Gs2,02012
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! G7920 Inženýrská geologie, její význam a způsob využití
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 32 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/32, only registered: 0/32, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/32
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřeno v jarním semestru 2018/2019.