PřF:GS161 Risks and remediation - Course Information
GS161 Risks and remediationFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: -.
- doc. RNDr. Josef Zeman, CSc. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Martin Knížek, Ph.D.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Geoenvironmental risks and remediations (programme PřF, N-GRS) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.