PřF:M7551 Practical didactics of math - Course Information
M7551 Practical didactics of mathematicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (příf plus uk k 1 zk 2 plus 1 > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Zdeněk Kadeřábek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Aleš Kobza, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Michal Bulant, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- M7551/01: Wed 18:00–19:50 G_Jarošova, Z. Kadeřábek, A. Kobza
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Určeno studentům, kteří v budoucnu chtějí učit matematiku.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 2/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-EB)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-FY)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-CH)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will have better understanding of the various roles of secondary-school maths teacher. Students will be able to distinguish among different types of lessons, to prepare and evaluate written exams. They will have general knowledge about basic school documents, mathematical textbooks, and will be able to react to unexpected situations.
- 1. School educational programm - general information, differences among schools
- 2. Basic school documents.
- 3. Mathematical textbooks, sources for the math problems. Practical exercises.
- 4. Preparation for the lesson.
- 5. Grading and assessment.
- 6. Tests, written exams.
- 7. Working with the class - motivation, empathy, oral exam.
- 8. Pedagogical praxis.
- recommended literature
- Prometheus: Sada učebnic matematiky
- Polák, J.: Didaktika matematiky
- PETÁKOVÁ, Jindra. Matematika :příprava k maturitě a k přijímacím zkouškám na vysoké školy. 1. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 1998. 287 s. ISBN 80-7196-099-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical lessons followed by practical training, discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Active performance during lessons and making all of the homework will be required.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/M7551