PřF:M8DPN Diploma Thesis 2 - Course Information
M8DPN Diploma Thesis 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jan Vondra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Jan Paseka, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- M7DPN Diploma Thesis 1 || M71XX Diploma Thesis 1 (MO, MA) || M71XF Diploma Thesis 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course (and subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Written diploma thesis. The content and form is given by the supervisor of the diploma thesis.
- Literatura použitá v diplomové práci / Literature used in diploma thesis
- LOMTATIDZE, Lenka and Roman PLCH. Sázíme v LaTeXu diplomovou práci z matematiky. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 122 s. ISBN 8021032286. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of results.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: V semestru, kdy byl předmět zapsán si student musí do konce 3. výukového týdne zvolit téma diplomové práce.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses