PřF:MB151 Seminar from applied math. - Course Information
MB151 Seminar from applied mathematicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ivanka Horová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivanka Horová, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MB151/01: Tue 14:00–15:50 M5,01013
- Master degree in mathematics or similar specialization
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- See :The program of the Seminar of applied mathematics http://www.math.muni.cz Students will be acquainted with research results in different areas of applied mathematics.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to orientate themselves in data processing of real data set.
- Seminar of applied mathematics - program: Lectures of members od Department of Mathematics and Statistics, PhD students of Probability, statistics and mathematical modeling. Lectures of excellent reserches from Czech Republic and abroad.
- recommended literature
- VAPNIK, Vladimir Naumovič. Statistical learning theory. New York, N.Y.: John Wiley & Sons, 1998. xxiv, 736. ISBN 0471030031. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures presented by specialists from different fields of applied mathematics.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance of the seminar - a credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/MB151