PřF:S5007 Ph.D. Thesis - Course Information
S5007 Ph.D. ThesisFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 30 credit(s) (from 5 credits increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Vojtěch Bystrý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Jan Havliš, Dr. (seminar tutor)
Konstantinos Tripsianes, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- This subject is dedicated solely to students within doctoral study programme Life Sciences at CEITEC MU.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Preparation of Ph. D. thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- Student should be able to proceed with the topic of her/his thesis, to plan and execute the study systematically.
- Assessment methods
- 5 – 30 credits according to an output extent.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: 5-30 kreditů, za studium celkem maximálně 160 kreditů.