PdF:TI1025 Professional Practice 2 - Course Information
TI1025 Professional Practice 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karel Picka (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Karel Picka
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Interest in teaching activity in elementary school. Orientation in the school curriculum.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Technology and IT Education (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Technology and IT for Education (programme PdF, B-TE3S) (2)
- Course objectives
- The field practice aims at creating a basic idea of the practical applications of the knowledge and skills gained by the theoretical study of the field. The practice will take place at the primary school and in the designated production company (any production of technical character, repair services, craft workshop, etc.). The project of the excursion can be offered by the student to the realization of the primary school management.
- Learning outcomes
- Learning outcomes of the course unit Students will acquire the basic idea of applying theoretical knowledge to school practice. By visiting the nearest production or repair facility, you will get a personal view of work activities.
- 1. 3 inpatient (attendance) in the teaching of practical activities (workshops) at elementary school (Make and surrender a short entry of own knowledge including the exact identification of the school visited). 2. 3 (in-patient) in computer science teaching at elementary school (Make and surrender a short entry of own knowledge including the exact identification of the school visited). 3. Professional short-term traineeship at a listed enterprise in the region of elementary school (or the place of residence). Detailed introduction to the history of the establishment (business plan), production (offering services), technical equipment of the company, economic parameters, perspective, etc. Elaboration of a technical excursion project with a technical focus for pupils of a particular elementary school. The project will include the name and exact address of the selected company, a contact person including the telephone, text or image documentation and a proposal for the course of the excursion (a methodical instruction is an integral part of the teaching text from didactics at http://wrack.ped.muni.cz/elearning/ Mod / resource / view.php? Id = 798). The aim of the excursion is not only to get acquainted with the technology of production, but also for information entry into the field of small business and the suggestion of a possible teacher orientation in the field of professional orientation.
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Didaktika předmětů technického a informačně technologického charakteru. Brno: 2013, dostupné z http://wrack.ped.muni.cz/elearning/mod/resource/view.php?id=798
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk and Pavel PECINA. Didaktika odborných předmětů technického charakteru (Didactics of technical subjects). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2013. 88 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6300-6. info
- FRIEDMANN, Zdeněk. Didaktika technické výchovy. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 2001. 92 s. ISBN 8021026413. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical and practical preparation for teaching, Hospitality.
- Assessment methods
- Conduct and surrender a brief entry of your own knowledge, including the exact identification of the visited school.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: v komb. stud. blokově.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2 h. konz./sem. + praxe.