PřF:F5550 Astronomical seminar - Course Information
F5550 Astronomical seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Krtička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Krtička, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Jiří Krtička, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Scientific and popular seminars of staff and students of Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics, astronomers from Astronomical Institute in Ondřejov and foreign guests. The aim of the seminar is to introduce a contemporary research fields of staff and students.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able after passing the course:
-understand specialized astrophysical topics
-understand the scientific method
- The syllabus is different each year according to the list of invited speakers.
- ADAMS, Douglas. Stopařův průvodce galaxií. Translated by Jana Hollanová. Vyd. 2., (v Argu 1.). Praha: Argo, 2002. 161 s. ISBN 8072034626. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures of invited specialists.
- Assessment methods
- Attendance of the seminars. Maximum of 3 hours of absence allowed.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information