PřF:Bi8057 Adv. field course in zoology - Course Information
Bi8057 Advanced field course in zoologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 4 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Bartonička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Stanislav Pekár, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Martin Reichard, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Stanislav Pekár, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Stanislav Pekár, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Bi8060 Behav. ecol.
Knowledge on taxonomy of animals, their ecology, ethology, and behavioural ecology.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the field course is to show students how to apply theoretical knowledge obtained from lectures on Basic ecology, Ethology, Behavioural ecology or Arachnology, in the field research.
- Students will work in small groups on a specific project that will include material/data collection in the field, laboratory analysis of the data, and presentation of the results.
- Bude zabezpečena cvičícími na místě konání.
- Teaching methods
- Field and laboratory group works.
- Assessment methods
- Final group project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 7 dnů (pondělí až neděle) na Mohelně.
General note: vypisuje se v JS sudých let.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 7 dnů.