PřF:Bi8160 Spec. field practice - Course Information
Bi8160 Special field practice in zoologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jan Sychra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Michal Horsák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Daniel Dvořák (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Igor Malenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Sychra, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Sychra, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! Bi8160 Spec. field practice && Bi6083 Bc. state exam system. biology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: at the end of this course students should be able to (i) identify abundant and common species plant and animal species part of selected ecosystems; (ii) to measure of selected ecological factors, collect zoological samples and make their evaluation, and (iii) to make a general documentation and preservation ekosystem diversity.
- Study of the plant and animal part of selected ecosystems. Measurements of selected ecological factors, zoological samples and their evaluation, documentation and preservation. Identification of dominant species.
- Horsák M. & Vašátko J., 2007: Měkkýši. - Příroda České republiky: průvodce faunou (eds K. Hudec, J. Kolibáč, Z. Laštůvka a M. Peňáz), pp. 18-35. Academia, Praha.
- Kubát K. 2002: Klíč ke květeně České republiky. Academia, Praha, 926 pp.
- Teaching methods
- field courses
- Assessment methods
- one week field trip during summer holiday (5 days per semester) after the course, students have to prepare a list of recorded taxa during the course - each student is responsible for a given taxonomical groups, which are studied at visited sites
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 5 dní.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5D.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Toto terénní cvičení je určeno pouze pro studenty mgr. stupn2 studia; ostatní pouze po dohodě s vyučujícími.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses