PřF:C8824 Optimization of Experiments - Course Information
C8824 Optimization of Experiments using Experimental Design and Artificial Neural Networks in ScienceFaculty of Science
The course is not taught in spring 2018
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- Prof. E.M. Pena-Mendez (lecturer), prof. RNDr. Josef Havel, DrSc. (deputy)
- prof. RNDr. Josef Havel, DrSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 2. - 6. 2. 2015.