PřF:CC060 NCBR seminar - Course Information
CC060 NCBR seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus 2 credits for an exam). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Lukáš Žídek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Karel Kubíček, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- prof. Mgr. Lukáš Žídek, Ph.D.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Lukáš Žídek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Thu 14:00–15:50 A11/205
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Syllabus (in Czech)
- Feb 23 - L. Žídek: Typography
- Mar 02 - H. Nedozrálová, D. Pokorný
- Mar 09 - (biophysics)
- Mar 16 - (biophysics)
- Mar 23 - (biophysics)
- Mar 30 - visitors from University of East Anglia, Norwich
- Apr 06 - T. Gerguri, D. Zapletal
- Apr 20 - H. Štégnerová, A. Türková
- Apr 27 - (biophysics)
- May 04 - TBA
- May 11 - (biophysics)
- May 18 - TBA
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: předmět pro doktorský studijní program Chemie.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information