PřF:MC143 Sem. from ordered struct. - Course Information
MC143 Seminar from ordered structuresFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Jan Paseka, CSc. (lecturer)
- doc. RNDr. Jan Paseka, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Tue 13:00–14:50 M4,01024
- Knowledge on the level of basic courses in ordered sets and algebra. It is recommended to contact the lecturer to verify the suitability of the seminar that is oriented towards the needs of PhD students of algebra.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- There are studied selected topics from the theory of ordered sets.
- Learning outcomes
- The student after finishing the course will be able to use basic methods of the advanced theory of ordered structures.
- Research seminar. Effect algebras, quantales.
- DVUREČENSKIJ, Anatolij. New Trends in Quantum Structures. Bratislava: Kluwer Acad. Publ., 2000. 541 pp. ISBN 0-7923-6471-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar with lectures of participants and with a discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Confirmation of an active participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses