FI:PA026 AI Project - Course Information
PA026 Artificial Intelligence ProjectFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Aleš Horák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Václav Přenosil, CSc.
Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Aleš Horák, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Machine Learning and Data Processing - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 14:00–15:50 B411
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PB016 Introduction to AI
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to provide students with a deeper knowledge concerning a chosen area of artificial intelligence and practical checking of this knowledge by working on individual project. The choice of programming language for the project is not limited, for recommended topics see PB016 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
- Study of a chosen area of artificial intelligence
- Project implementation.
- Russell,Stuart J. and Norvig, Peter: Artificial intelligence :a modern approach, 2nd edition, Upper Saddle River : Prentice Hall, 2003.
- NILSSON, Nils J. Artificial intelligence :a new synthesis. San Francisco: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 1998. xxi, 513 s. ISBN 1-55860-535-5. info
- NORVIG, Peter and Stuart Jonathan RUSSELL. Artificial intelligence :a modern approach. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, 1995. xxviii, 93. ISBN 0-13-103805-2. info
- COHEN, Paul R. Empirical methods for artificial intelligence. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1995. xvi, 404. ISBN 0262032252. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on analysis and implementation of the project, preparation of documentation, with regular consultations with the lecturer.
- Assessment methods
- Consultations during the project work. Presentation of the implemented project, creation of HTML documentation of the project (see examples at the course web page).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information