- be able to work in teams,
- have interest in long-term projects (several semesters),
- have good practical knowledge of programming using C++, C#, or Java; Windows or UNIX/Linux,
- have basic knowledge of English (written and spoken).
Omezení zápisu do předmětu
Předmět je nabízen i studentům mimo mateřské obory.
Předmět si smí zapsat nejvýše 20 stud.
Momentální stav registrace a zápisu: zapsáno: 19/20, pouze zareg.: 4/20, pouze zareg. s předností (mateřské obory): 3/20
Students work in Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory and participate in research of various fields of computer graphics, virtual reality, brain-computer interfaces, haptic-based interaction etc.
Výstupy z učení
At the end of the course students:
- will be familiar with modern VR equipment installed in the HCI Laboratory;
- will practise usage of graphics and haptics libraries and toolkits;
- will learn to design and assemble computer graphics applications;
- will be able to develop and test new human-computer interaction methods;
- will improve their abilities to work in small teams on non-trivial theoretical and practical problems.
In the Laboratory of Human-Computer Interaction, students solve individually or in teams; various projects focused on new forms of multimodal interaction based on virtual reality techniques.
The work concentrates on algorithmic and system problems of computer graphics in general, interfaces, position detection, haptic feedback, and interconnection of solutions into functional systems.
SIGGRAPH Conf.Proc., ACM Digital Library etc.
Work in the laboratory, no timetable, work in teams on different research projects. On scheduled dates, students briefly present their solutions and results to other students and teachers.
Evaluation according to the results of student's projects and the final presentation of the achievements.
On scheduled dates, students briefly present their solutions and results to other students and teachers.