PřF:ZX651 Introduction into the study of - Course Information
ZX651 Introduction into the study of landforms - on-lineFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 4/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Máčka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Máčka, Ph.D.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Máčka, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/10, only registered: 0/10
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Note related to how often the course is taught: on-line.
General note: pouze pro zahraniční studenty (Erasmus plus).