FSS:ZURd0103 Participation in research proj - Course Information
ZURd0103 Participation in research projectFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s) (maximum: 10 credits). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Charles Michael Elavsky, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Boris Rafailov, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- In this compulsory-elective course, the student participates in a research project. The aim is to develop the ability of the student to work in the research team, to learn about how the research team works and how it is managed, and to participate in the whole research process. The student, depending of their level of expertise, can participate in data collection and analysis as well as actively participating in the entire publishing process.
- Learning outcomes
- The course develops learning outcomes No.1, 3, 4 and 5.
- The credit is awarded by the supervisor based on the student's participation in a research project. The number of allocated credits is variable depending on the degree of participation in the project, 1 credit corresponds to 25 hours of workload for the student.
- Teaching methods
- Participation in research project
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2022/ZURd0103