PřF:G9541 Agriculture Petrography - Course Information
G9541 Agriculture PetrographyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bajer (lecturer), doc. RNDr. Miroslava Gregerová, CSc. (deputy)
doc. RNDr. Miroslava Gregerová, CSc. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
- ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
Passed Bachelor's degree study
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 58 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The rocks in CR (Czech republic) as parent soil-forming substrate, content of main nutrients, rocks weathering, weathering coefficients, content of risk elements, natural mineral raw materials, silicate basic rock meal, agricultural limestone (pulverized limestone), bentonits and montmorillonit clays, physical-chemical soil properties, particle-size analysis, soil absorption complex, use in the agriculture and forestry. Identification of possibilities of utilization of petrological and geological data when using some natural mineral raw materials as reclamative substances or mineral fertilizers in the agriculture and forestry. Presentation of, for geologist unusual, view of the rocks as soil-forming material.
- 1.-2. The rocks as soil-forming material, the rocks in CR as parent soil-forming substrates. 3. Chemical properties of rocks important for classification of soil-forming rocks. Contents of main nutrients in the rocks in CR. 4. Rocks weathering, weathering coefficients used in agriculture and forestry for characteristic of the rocks as soil-forming materials. 5. Characteristics and content of unwelcome (risk) materials in the rocks, risk elements. 6. Reclamative (help soil) raw materials, agricultural limestone (pulverized limestone). 7.-9. Silicate basic rock meals and their use. 10. Bentonits and montmorillonit clays and their use. 11. Influence of soil-forming materials (parent rocks) on physical properties (particle-size analysis) of soils. 12. Influence of soil-forming materials (parent rocks) on quantity and form of humus and soil absorption complex. 13.-14. Foreign and Czech experience with use of natural mineral raw materials in agriculture and forestry afforestation of extreme soil sites, reduction of impact of acid atmospheric depositions etc.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Přednáška ukončená kolokviem
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Výuka proběhne v podzimním semestru akademického roku 2009/2010.
The course is taught: every week.