FF:PJ_04 Polish for Low Advanced Stud. - Course Information
PJ_04 Polish for Low Advanced StudentsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus 2 credits for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Bc. Magdalena Krzyżanek (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Něničková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Michal Przybylski (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Monika Vrbovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Magdalena Marta Brodacka (assistant)
Renata Wolff (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Roman Madecki, Ph.D.
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Veronika Něničková
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- PJ_04/A: Tue 14:10–15:45 L32, M. Brodacka, M. Krzyżanek, V. Něničková
PJ_04/B: Wed 19:10–20:45 zrusena M12, V. Něničková, M. Vrbovská, R. Wolff
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PJ_03 Polish for Beginners
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course follows up with the coursebook used in previous course PJ_03 Polish for beginners – Po polsku 1 (Kraków 2010), this time units 8-13.
At the end of this course students should be able to:
- Comprehend Polish articles on the internet.
- Answer the question At what time?
- Manage communication situations connected to meeting.
- Answer the question From where? Where to?
- Manage communication situations in shops (basic phrases, sortiment – food, clothes, newsagent stuff) + colours+covers+names of shops
- Create and respond appropriately to compliment.
- Answer the question Where? About what/who?
- Manage orientation – ask for and give directions, understand and follow instructions (+directions, city objects)
- Manage communication at railway or bus station nad in a hostel (+written reservation)
- Use time expressions, such as names of days, months+answer the question How often? For how long? When was the last time you...?
- Express themselves in past and future tense
- Make comparisons
- Po polsku 1, units 8-13. SZYMKIEWICZ, Aneta a Małgorzata MAŁOLEPSZA. Po polsku 1. Kraków: Prolog, 2010. ISBN 9788360229248.
- STEMPEK, Iwona, Anna STELMACH, Sylwia DAWIDEK a Aneta SZYMKIEWICZ. Polski: Krok po kroku A1. 1. vyd. Kraków: Glossa, 2010. ISBN 978-83-930731-0-8.
- SZYMKIEWICZ, Aneta a Małgorzata MAŁOLEPSZA. Po polsku 1. Kraków: Prolog, 2010. ISBN 9788360229248.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical instruction combined with numerous practical language exercises, homeworks, e-learning.
- Assessment methods
- 2 homeworks, final exam - written (min. 70 %) and oral, activity in e-learning part of the course.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Předmět mohou zapsat posluchači všech oborů MU.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Posluchači, kteří neabsolvovali kurz PJ_03, ale mají základní znalosti polštiny, mohou požádat vyučující o výjimku. Kurz není určen pro studenty polonistiky a filologicko-areálových studií s polštinou jako jazykem A.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses