FF:PHDTP1 Writing seminar I - Course Information
PHDTP1 Writing seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Dufek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Ing. Josef Šmajs, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Emil Višňovský, PhD. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Philosophy (programme FF, D-PH4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Student proves the ability to prepare an argumentative piece of scientific writing with a relevant footnote apparatus.
- The student prepares and presents a comprehensive part of dissertation according to the supervisor´s instructions.
- podle tématu doktorské práce
- Assessment methods
- Credit given by the supervisor after text is accepted.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.