FF:PG_ZKUPP14 Final exam - Course Information
PG_ZKUPP14 Final examFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Kolář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Nehyba, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Klára Záleská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Karla Brücknerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- TYP_STUDIA ( C )&& SEMESTR ( 4 )&& PG_ZKUPP5 Foundations of the Group Work
• All courses of study module Experiential Reflective Learning finished • All feedback forms related to the courses sent • All attendance sheets signed • Final project submitted in the ELF and studies finished till 20 April 2014.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 3 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/3, only registered: 0/3
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Experiential reflective learning for teachers (programme FF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The content of the final examination is as follows: final projects defence (see course PG_ZRU13 Final Project) including subsequent discussion as well as examination of the range of students’ knowledge gained during the whole studies.
- 1) Introduction of the project 2) reading of readers‘ reports available to the student three days before the defence 3) Discussion concerning the final project.
- Teaching methods
- Block session outside Brno (environmental education centre Kaprálův mlýn, Ochoz u Brna).
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation via readers’ reports as well as group discussion. Thorough information available on www.acor.cz and in the ELF support. Violation of deadlines and conditions implicates impossibility to finish the subject. This course is realized under the project Experiential Learning for Practice – Support of Professional Training of Students (registration number CZ.1.07/2.2.00/18.0004) co-funded by The European Social Fund and the state budget of the Czech Republic.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.