FF:PHUZDD2_1 Teaching Methodology Workshop - Course Information
PHUZDD2_1 Teaching Methodology Workshop II (one-field study)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 16:00–17:40 A11
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is:
to introduce to the key concepts and problems of contemporary ethics
to use the general knowledge of teaching methods and forms
trainig of didactic competencies
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
explain the key concepts and problems of contemporary ethics;
understand the context of the origin and genealogy of religion and morality;
use the obtained knowledge in the design of the Social Studies Basics course curriculum taught at Upper Secondary School.
use technologies in teaching.
- 1) Bacis concepts and problems of ethics
- 2) Thought experiments in ethics as a teaching method
- 3) The New Science of Morality
- 4) Descriptive sthics
- 5) Metaethics
- 6) Normative ethics
- 7) Applied ethics a bioethics
- Teaching methods
- lectures, seminar discussions, workshop.
- Assessment methods
- seminar paper (seminar talk), final work focusing on one of the themes presented during lectures and seminars. Clarity, adequacy and inventiveness will be assessed.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2022/PHUZDD2_1