PřF:Bi2080cen Histology & Organology Pract. - Course Information
Bi2080cen Histology & Organology – Practical CourseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MVDr. Mgr. Monika Dušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iveta Hodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Helena Nejezchlebová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MVDr. Mgr. Monika Dušková, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: MVDr. Mgr. Monika Dušková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- (! Bi2080c Histology and organology - pr. ) && ! NOWANY ( Bi2080c Histology and organology - pr. ) && NOW ( Bi2080en Histology & Organology )
Course of Histology and organology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Molecular and Cell Biology (programme PřF, N-MCBE)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course, students should be able to: work with standard light microscope and know the physical principles of it’s function understand and explain persistent section preparation understand and explain structure of basic animal tissues recognize basic animal tissues in histological sections.
- Learning outcomes
- The aim of the course is to teach the students: - to use common light microscope and to apply physical principles of its usage - to theoretically apply the procedures of preparation of permanent histological samples - to know the structure of tissues and organ systems - to recognize main tissue types in microscope
- 1.Basis of microscope techniques, principles and technical overview of microscope, working with immerse oil, preparing of microscope slides 2. Epitels 3. Connecting tissue (soft) 4. Connecting tissue (bone, cartilage) 5. Muscle tissue 6. Nervous tissue 7. Cardiovascular and lymphatic organ systems 8. Respiratory and excretory tract 9. Digestive tract 10. Integument
- Teaching methods
- theoretical introduction, histological sections presentation, individual work with permanent slide mounts collection and their documentation.
- Assessment methods
- Students are regularly tested (5 written examinations per the course), additional final examination is included as well. Successful rate 65% or higher is required.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Na předmět se vztahuje povinnost registrace, bez registrace může být znemožněn zápis předmětu!
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2021/Bi2080cen