FSS:SANb2001 Thesis Project - Course Information
SANb2001 Thesis ProjectFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Patrick Laviolette, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Soňa Enenkelová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! SAN240a Thesis Project && ! NOW ( SAN240a Thesis Project )
compulsory courses SAN
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- To prepare Bc. thesis, read appropriate literature and create the content of Bc. thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- List of content of Bc. thesis, prelimenary bibliography of Bc. thesis.
- According to student´s work and progress - to be negotiated with the tutor.
- HAMMERSLEY, Martyn and Paul ATKINSON. Ethnography : principles in practice. 3rd ed. London: Routledge, 2007. xi, 275. ISBN 9780415396042. info
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, reading, discussion
- Assessment methods
- Intividual, according to the individual tutor
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Diplomový seminář je veden individuálně a je určen pro ty studenty, kteří píší svou bakalářskou práci.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses