PdF:DE_DP Diploma Thesis - Course Information
DE_DP Diploma ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Miroslav Jireček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kaleta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Bohuslav Klíma, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Mihola, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Musilová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaroslav Novotný (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Kamil Štěpánek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kaleta, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Kamil Štěpánek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DE_DPp Diploma Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše diplomovou práci na katedře historie. Typicky ve třetím semestru magisterského navazujícího studia, nebo v devátem semestru dlouhého (pětiletého) magisterského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in History (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Christian Education (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- Controls the basics of heuristic work It is orientated in historical literature He is able to create expert text on a given topic
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses