PřF:IZ021 3D technologies in Cartography - Course Information
IZ021 3D technologies in CartographyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Prof. Sisi Zlatanova (lecturer), prof. RNDr. Milan Konečný, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Konečný, CSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Milan Konečný, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PROGRAM ( D - GR4 ) || PROGRAM ( N - GK )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: přednášky INNOLEC.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2009/IZ021