PřF:G7691 Earth system processes - Course Information
G7691 Earth system processesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Lubomír Jansa (lecturer), prof. RNDr. Rostislav Brzobohatý, CSc. (deputy)
prof. RNDr. Rostislav Brzobohatý, CSc. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught only once.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Předmět bude pouze v tomto semestru.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: Bloková přednáška proběhne v týdnu 29.9.-1.10.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2009/G7691