PřF:IB015 Brassinolide-Induced Response - Course Information
IB015 A Brassinolide-Induced Response Pathway in the Plasma Membrane of Arabidopsis thalianaFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Klaus Harter (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Jan Hejátko, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Jan Hejátko, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.