FF:HIA114I German Language - Course Information
HIA114I German LanguageFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Tereza Frimmerová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Eva Pluháčková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Pohorská (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martina Trombiková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Jaroslav Kovář, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- HIA114I/A: Mon 17:30–19:05 zrusena M13, H. Pohorská
HIA114I/B: Thu 7:30–9:05 N01023, M. Trombiková
HIA114I/C: Thu 10:50–12:25 KOM 409, E. Pluháčková
HIA114I/D: Thu 12:30–14:05 G24, T. Frimmerová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 108 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/108, only registered: 0/108, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/108
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- They can understand the main ideas of relatively complex text on both concrete and academic/professional topics, including discussions in their field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of academic/professional subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- The papers of German and Austrian authors, concerning the problems of social and political history. German texts from the contemporary historical journals published in the german-speaking countries. German texts from the former (already not existing) historical journals published in the Bohemian lands.
- Dreyer, H.- Schmitt, R.: Lehr- und Ubungsbuch der deutschen Grammatik, Munchen, Verl. f. Deutsch 1995 / Brandi, M.-L.. - Momenteau, B.: Lesekurs fur Geisteswissenschaftler, Fortgeschrittene, Munchen, Verl. Klett 1996
- Teaching methods
- Credit course. The aim of the course is to master the vocabulary from all texts covered in the seminar.
- Assessment methods
- As it is a credit course, a test must be written at the end of the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Zk může být prominuta posluchačům, kteří doloží složení Zk na jazykové škole a posluchačům oborů historie - němčina.
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Cvičení je doporučeno, povinné je složení Zk do konce 6. semestru.