FF:BAX001 Course of Saami - Course Information
BAX001 Intensive course of Northern SaamiFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 8/8. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Michal Kovář, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Rolf Olsen (lecturer), Mgr. Michal Kovář, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michal Kovář, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The intensive course in North Sámi tought by Rolf Olsen from the University in Tromsö takes place in the Spring 2009. At the end of the course students should be able to repeat basic nominal and verbal paradigms, translate elementary texts, practise an elementary conversation, categorize Sámi words, construct basic syntagmata and clauses and assess their grammatical correctness.
- Basic North Sámi phonology, morfology and syntaxis.
- Teaching methods
- drills, reading, lectures
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2009/BAX001