ESF:BPH_BUPR Business Projects - Course Information
BPH_BUPR Business ProjectsFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Tuck Lloyd Crawford MacRae, M. B.A. (lecturer)
Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Petr Smutný, Ph.D.
Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Mgr. Jana Nesvadbová
Supplier department: Department of Corporate Economy - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Thu 11:05–12:45 P101
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! PHBPRO Business Projects
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme ESF, KOS)
- Course objectives
- Students are given a chance to apply their theoretical knowledge in writing case studies where they aim to solve business / managerial problem of their own choice. Studetns work in small teams.
- Assessment methods
- Requirements: - to present the results of your work; - to hand in a written paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět PHBPRO. Předmět je nabízen pouze zahraničním studentům.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Inovace studia ekonomických disciplín v souladu s požadavky znalostní ekonomiky (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0227)" which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.