Průchod studijním plánem
doktorský prezenční se specializací
Zahrnut v programu: LF D-ZOBR_A Imaging Methods and Medical Physics
Úvodní informace / Pokyny
Before the defence of the doctoral thesis is performed, the following conditions need to be met:
- fulfil the requirements of the given individual study plan
- complete at least 5 fields of study courses of a common basis
The common courses encompass the stated fields of scientific knowledge and capabilities. They can be completed as a part of the organised courses at the MU (with cooperation with CEITEC, Faculty of Science, etc.) or through the analogical external courses (e.g. The Course in the Fundamentals of Research Work Administered by the CAS).
THE FIELDS OF STUDY COURSES OF A COMMON BASIS:
1. Scientific Information, medicine based on evidence (e.g. the Medicine Based on Scientific Proof course)
2. Ethical and legal aspects of research (e.g. the Bio-medicinal Research Ethics, Law, Ethics and Philosophy in Science courses)
3. Organisation of research projects and clinical trials (e.g. the Planning, Organisation and Evaluation of Clinical Studies courses)
4. Data analysis (e.g. the Analysis of Clinical Data courses)
5. Publication, presentation and grant-related skills (e.g. the Art of Research and Scientific Writing courses)
6. Computer Network User
- complete at least 4 subject-area courses (within the competence of the doctoral board)
- meet the publication activity requirements at least in the specified range (see below)
- undergo an internship abroad (with the duration of at least one month), alternatively participate in an international project (attendance at the regular project team meetings is mandatory)
- present original data at an international conference
- submit the doctoral thesis
- pass the final state doctoral examination
-acquire the total amount of 240 credits over the course of studies (in case the MU study and examination regulations change, the credit system may be bypassed at the discretion of the doctoral board).
The participation in teaching can then only reach the maximum of 150 hours/4 years CURRICULUM-SPECIFIC COURSES: An indicative list of the elective courses: PACS and digital documentation processing foundations (3D reconstructions, virtual radiology), the Application of Contrasting Agents in Radiological Imaging Methods and Ultrasounds - Summary and Latest Trends, MR Imaging Technologies Foundations, Medical and Paramedical Biophysics, Experiments in Interventional Radiology, Functional MRI, PET-MR, Molecular Imaging and Pathologically-Radiologic Correlations in Oncology, The Preparation of Radiology Presentations For the doctoral students, individual lectures and seminars relevant to the latest issues of the discipline will be hosted at the Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Clinic of the MU. The individual lectures will be hosted by renowned experts in the discipline, and the attendance is mandatory. Furthermore, the attendance at the academic seminars of the Czech Radiological Society of the CMS JEP is also mandatory for doctoral students. They will also be provided with the opportunities to attend training workshops relevant to their doctoral thesis topic.