Admission ProceduresAdmission to Master's degree programmes in 2023/2024 (beginning: Autumn 2023)Submission deadline until midnight
- Information on entrance examinations designed for this degree programmeA written or oral examination on the level of Bachelor's degree examination of the corresponding Bachelor's field of study is required. This study field is possible to study only in Czech language.
- Recommended reading for the examinations under this fieldFor the reading on the content and extent of Bachelor's degree examination of the given bachelor's branch of the study program
- Evaluation criteria valid for the applicants applying for a place on this degree programmeThe examination results.
- Learning Outcomes
After successfully completing his/her studies the graduate is able to:
- Identify interactions between mathematical and statistical disciplines.
- Apply general mathematical and statistical results to solve practical problems.
- Interpret knowledge gained from self-study of specialized literature.
- Create a consistent technical text.
- Formulate ideas in a formal mathematical and statistical language.
master's degree programme (following the bachelor's one)
Degree in Advanced Master's state examination
Length of studies
Language of instruction
estimated number of admitted
number of active students
number of theses/dissertations
Programme guaranteed by
In cooperation with