- Education and academic qualifications
- Bachelor´s and Master´s degree in Educational Sciences, currently running for a PhD in Educational Sciences. Also studied Sociology and Adult Education.
- Professional experience
- Works as a lecturer and project administrator at Masaryk University and a freelance researcher in the field of youth research and non-formal education and volunteering.
- Research activities
- Teaches methodological classes focusing both on general social research methodology and on quantitative research methodology and statistics.
- Internship and stays for the purpose of study or work
- ERASMUS study period in Copenhagen, Denmark during his MA studies. ERASMUS study period in Porto, Portugal during his PhD studies. Regular annual summer school and expert training attendance abroad.
- 2016/10/03 – 2016/10/27: University of Florence, Florence, Other programs, ITA
- -> Library visit -> ESRALE Double Degree between MUNI and UNIFI administrative preparation -> Teaching classes (Internationalization of the Higher Education Curriculum; Methodological Approaches in Non-Formal Learning Research; Educational Inequalities in Tertiary Education in the Czech Republic) -> Dissertation research discussions with UNIFI supervisors
- 540117-LLP-1-DE- ERASMUS-EQMC
- 2015/02/23 – 2015/07/31: University of Porto, Porto, Erasmus+, PRT
- Non-university activities
- Freelance researcher in the field of youth research, non-formal learning and education, and volunteering.
Curriculum vitae: Mgr. Ondřej Bárta (učo 191563), version: English(1), last update: 2017/04/18 09:29, O. Bárta