The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 92 student(s).
Current registration and enrollment status: enrolled: 0/92, only registered: 0/92, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/92
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
The subject is made as cross-sectional, where it is blends all sorts of topics outspread to the business economy to students (mainly foreign) made complex review of actual problems of Czech enterprises and of an access used in their solving. In lectures are tuned properly practical findings with actual theoretical concepts. Lectures are organized with method, where it is proceeded from general findings, that they regard whole economy and macroeconomic relationships to the concrete problems, that they regard partial areas (resorts, companies). Problems are seen from view of business economy without respect to the optics of view (it means macro- or micro-scale).
1. Introduction, Economic transition of corporate sector: from central planned to market economy.
2. The Development of FDI in the Czech Republic
3. Legal framework of the Czech Companies
4. Economic impacts of membership of the Czech Republic in the
5. Czech corporate sector – industry environment, effectiveness, and financial analysis
6. IAS (IFRS) and their relationship with Czech accounting standards
7. Forms of Strategic partnerships in the Czech Republic
8. Consumers rights in the Czech Republic
9. Czech national quality program
10. Retail in the Czech Republic
11. Advertising in ČR
12. In a search for (European) marketing?
13. Mobile commerce in Czech Republic
Findings will be confirmed with current test on a scope of activity in the lecture 7. This current test will be at the same time a part of total evaluation of students on the end of semester. This current test will be to contain 10 closed questions with time-limit of 10 minutes. One of answers can be correct or more or any one. Student becomes one point for each correct answer. Maximal number of points is 40.
Final test contains 25 closed questions with time-limit of 30 minutes. One of answers can be correct or more or any one. Student becomes one point for each correct answer. Maximal number of points is 100 plus 40 from current test, it means 140 points. Reaching 60% of the total score is the condition for passing a written examination test.