ESF:BKP_SPPR Administrative Law - Course Information
BKP_SPPR Administrative LawFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 26/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- JUDr. Tomáš Foltas, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Jurníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Lukáš Hlouch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Tomáš Foltas, Ph.D.
Department of Law - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Lenka Hráčková
Supplier department: Department of Law - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Fri 9. 10. 16:00–18:50 P103, Sat 5. 12. 16:00–18:50 P302b
- The subject is related to the knowledge acquired in the preceding courses, especially the subject Introduction to Law.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is to help students understand general part of administrative law (legal regulation of an organisation and activities of public administration, warranty deeds of public administration legitimacy, fundaments of administrative criminal law) and the so-called special part of administrative law, with respect to students' profiles upon their graduation from ESF (e.g., trade administration or inward administration).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to work with the sources of administrative law in order to interpret and apply them in concrete cases.
- 1. State and Law. Structure of the state power (legislature, organization of government, administration and self-administration, judiciary and system of courts). Fundaments of Law and system and Structure of Law. Characteristics of administrative law, sources and norms, subjects of administrative law and public administration, administrative-legal relations, state administration and its features, self-government and its features.
- 2.Public administration organisation I. (Public administration as an organisation, organisational principles of PA building, organisational power, subjects and performers of PA, scope and competence. Constitutional and legal bases of PA organisation in the Czech Republic, public service. PA organisation in the Czech Republic.)
- 3.Public administration organisation II. (Self-government organisation in the Czech Republic, service self-government, PA reform, local government, regional government.)
- 4.Public administration activity I. (PA as an activity, establishmentarian statutory and non- establishmentarian civil forms of PA activities. Constitutional and legal bases of PA activities in the Czech Republic. Statutory contracts, general nature proceedings, other PA operations.)
- 5.Public administration activity II. (Administrative acts, their characteristics and division, rules of issuing, possibilities of rectification and distrainment.)
- 6.Public administration supervision and check I. (Check as a part of PA, its functions, requirements, conception and specifics. Managing administrative supervision, state supervision of statutory corporations, inward supervisory activity – PA check in a narrower sense. Parliamentary check of PA, check executed by the Supreme Audit Office, Ombudsman, free access to information, petitions and complaints.)
- 7.Public administration supervision and check II. (Judicial check of PA in the Czech Republic. Administrative justice: constitutional and internationally-legal grounds, topical regularization. Constitutional justice: constitutional grounds and topical regularization, constitutional complaints, decision-taking concerning legal regulations abolition. Justice according to part number 5 of the Civil Procedure Code.)
- 8.Administrative criminal law. (Administrative-legal liability, liability for breaching of administrative law norms. Administrative-legal liability for offences; procedural aspects of administrative criminal law, specifics of so-called misdeed proceedings. Administrative-legal liability for so-called other administrative torts.)
- 9.Inward administration. (Bodies and basic institutions of inward administration, personal state of the population, right of association and to assemble.)
- 10.Security administration, administration of Police, state-defence administration. (Bodies and basic institutions of security administration; inward security of the Czech Republic, crisis management and integrated emergency system, administration of Police, Police of the Czech Republic, Czech Security Information Service, municipal police, Administration of state defence.)
- 11.Health service administration. (Bodies and basic institutions of public health service administration, general medical insurance.)
- 12.Educational system administration. (Bodies and basic institutions of public administration of primary and secondary education. Bodies and basic institutions of public administration of tertiary education.)
- 13.Trade administration. (Bodies and basic institutions of trade administration, licence for trade business, conditions, procedure of origination, differences of trade administration in the mode of notification trade and licence trade.)
- Lectures are scheduled in two 3-hour blocks according to the following topics: 1.Topics 1 – 6 2.Topics 7 – 13 Thematic contents specification of individual tutorials – see the schedule of classes. A more detailed timetable is included in the Distant-Study Manual.
- required literature
- Distanční studijní opora: "Správní právo - zláštní část", Brno, ESF 2012. Dostupná ve Studijních materiálech předmětu v IS ESF MU.
- KADEČKA, Stanislav and Petr PRŮCHA. Správní právo - obecná část : multimediální učební text. Vyd. 1. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 74 s. ISBN 8021036001. info
- recommended literature
- JURNÍKOVÁ, Jana. Správní právo - zvláštní část : multimediální učební text. Vyd. 1. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 103 s. ISBN 8021035765. info
- KADEČKA, Stanislav, Radek ONDRUŠ and Petr PRŮCHA. Základy správního práva pro ekonomy. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 220 s. ISBN 802103050X. info
- PRŮCHA, Petr. Správní právo : obecná část. 8., dopl. a aktualiz. vyd.,. Brno: Doplněk, 2012. 427 s. ISBN 9788073803810. info
- JURNÍKOVÁ, Jana, Soňa SKULOVÁ, Petr PRŮCHA, Petr HAVLAN, Stanislav SEDLÁČEK, Stanislav KADEČKA, Petr KOLMAN and Alena KLIKOVÁ. Správní právo: zvláštní část. 2. dotisk 6. doplněného vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2011. 400 pp. Edice učebnic Právnické fakulty MU č. 477. ISBN 978-80-210-4847-8. info
- FOLTAS, Tomáš and Lukáš HLOUCH. Základy správního procesu. Brno: Václav Klemm - Vydavatelství a nakladatelství, 2009. 239 pp. ISBN 978-80-904083-1-9. info
- KADEČKA, Stanislav. Správní řád : výklad je zpracován k právnímu stavu ke dni 1.11.2006. Vyd. 1. Praha: ASPI, 2006. xxix, 601. ISBN 8073572265. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, readings, person-to-person tuition, homeworks, partial written proofs, data mining.
- Assessment methods
- The course is carried out through distance learning.
It finishes with a written exam. Students are allowed to take the final exam after the seminar work meeting all the requirements has been completed, handed over and marked by a tutor (POT) within a set time schedule.Detailed information is available in Instructions to study (see Study materials).
Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams (credit tests) will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam (credit test) by awarding grade "F" in the Information System, and the Dean will initiate disciplinary proceedings that may result in study termination. The mentioned procedure relates to all the activities that are included in the final evaluation of the course (seminar work, essays, tests etc.).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět KPSP.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: tutorial 6 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/autumn2020/BKP_SPPR