ESF:JI2N Foreign Language I/2 - G - Course Information
JI2N Foreign Language I/2 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
Stanislav Štýs (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language I-a-a (JIZ) In the third semester students build up competencies gained in the first year. The topics are extended in cycles and new topics from certain areas, which will be vocationally relevant, are added. Basic skills are further diversified, and students will apply them to role-playing, simulations of negotiations and business meetings. The focus will be shifted to formal and stylistic accuracy of expression. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test and a seminar translation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.