ESF:JIZ Language I - exam - Course Information
JIZ Foreign Language I - examinationFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Jiřinka Hodovská (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Blanka Popovová (lecturer)
Mgr. Radek Vogel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Helena Hušková
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language I (JIZ) Language I is the foreign language, in which the student took the entrance examination (the student can choose English, German or French). In the first stage of this four-semester course, students will be introduced to the LSP language in common economic and business contexts, which represents enhancing their general and business vocabulary (approximately 500 new lexical units), activation of grammatical structures typical for the technical language and application of principles of business correspondence, respecting specific features of various languages. The stress is put not only on the development of communication skills, exploration of the mechanism of the language, but also on studying the culture of appropriate countries. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test and submission of a seminar translation or essay.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/econ/spring2001/JIZ