PdF:DP_RV Diploma Thesis - Course Information
DP_RV Diploma ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Lenka Adámková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Leona Mužíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Mgr. Alice Prokopová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Jitka Slaná Reissmannová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radim Slaný (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Vladislav Mužík, CSc.
Department of Physical and Health Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Andrea Špačková
Supplier department: Department of Physical and Health Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DPp_RV Diploma Thesis - Project || NOW ( DPp_RV Diploma Thesis - Project )
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše diplomovou práci na katedře tělesné výchovy a výchovy ke zdraví. Typicky ve třetím semestru magisterského navazujícího studia, nebo v devátem semestru dlouhého (pětiletého) magisterského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Family Education (programme PdF, M-ZS4)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Russian Language and Literature (programme PdF, M-SS)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Health Education (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course the student will be able to submit part of the diploma thesis.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Student si zvolí DIPLOMOVOU PRÁCI s kódem příslušné katedry!.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/DP_RV