PdF:FC1807 Physical Excursion 2 - Course Information
FC1807 Physical Excursion 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Pawera (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC1807/Prez01: Tue 19:00–19:50 učebna 3, T. Miléř, L. Pawera
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 5/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics for Education (programme PdF, B-FY3S) (2)
- Physics for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Course objectives
- Educational goals of the course is to obtain synoptic knowledge in today's modern trends in the field of promotion and popularization of science subjects, especially physics and directions of their development. Furthermore it skill by physical methods in the areas of health, energy, material and chemical physics, in connection with applications of physical phenomena in diverse fields of human activity. The main content of education include concepts such as the modernization of science, promotion, popularization of scientific disciplines, organization and content of the excursion taking into account the age and interest of the students.
Knowledge : modern contemporary trends in the field of promotion and popularization of science subjects, especially physics
Skills : the application of physical methods in the areas of health, energy, material and chemical physics, applications of physical phenomena in diverse fields of human activity
attitudes : accepting attitude towards popularizing modern - motivational character while promoting the natural sciences, focusing on physics
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students should know and be able to:
- basic orientation in offering excursions in the South Moravian Region and related information materials
- basic organizational skills in the realization Desk
- to motivate - to lead pupils popularization of modern means of natural sciences, and science, to familiarize students with science - introduce pupils to the basics, techniques and methods of scientific research.
- Students are on this missions always accompanied by a professional interpretation. vPreliminary excursion will be to the Faculty of Science Laboratory, Department of Physical Electronics in plasma physics laboratory and semiconductors and nonlinear optics.
- required literature
- SKALKOVÁ, Jarmila. Obecná didaktika. Vyd. 1. Praha: ISV, 1999. 292 s. ISBN 8085866331. info
- JANÁS, Josef. Kapitoly z didaktiky fyziky (Chapters from the methodology of physics). Brno: Masarykova univerzita Brno, 1996. ISBN 80-210-1334-6. info
- JANÁS, Josef and Žofie MORAWITZOVÁ. Pedagogická praxe z fyziky [Janás, 1983]. Vyd. 1. Brno: Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně v Brně, 1983. 91 s. info
- recommended literature
- Edutainment 2006: International Conference on E-learning and Games Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Chin
- HOFMANN, Eduard, Boris RYCHNOVSKÝ, Irena PLUCKOVÁ, Hana SVATOŇOVÁ, Jaromír KOLEJKA, Josef TRNA, Vladislav NAVRÁTIL, Daniel BORECKÝ and Helena JEDLIČKOVÁ. Integrované terénní vyučování (Integrated fieldwork). Brno: Paido, 2003. 123 pp. ISBN 80-7315-054-9. info
- JANÁS, Josef and Josef TRNA. Konkrétní didaktika fyziky I. (Specific Didactics of Physics I.). Brno: Pedagogická fakulta Masarykovy univerzity, 1999. 87 pp. ISBN 80-210-2056-3. info
- JANÁS, Josef and Masarykova univerzita. Tvořivá činnost učitelů a žáků v přírodovědných předmětech (Teachers and Pupils Creativity in Science). In Cesty k tvořivé škole. 1st ed. Brno: Padio, 1996. p. 364-368. Sborník prací pedagogické fakulty MU. ISBN 80-210-1938-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Observation, discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Active participating
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 1 den.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FC1807