PdF:FC2101 Technical Physics Workshop - Course Information
FC2101 Technical Physics WorkshopFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Lukáš Pawera (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC2101/Kombi01: Fri 5. 3. 10:00–11:50 laboratoř 85, Fri 12. 3. 12:00–13:50 laboratoř 85, 16:00–17:50 laboratoř 85, Fri 26. 3. 16:00–17:50 laboratoř 85, L. Pawera
FC2101/Prez01: Tue 16:00–17:50 laboratoř 85, L. Pawera
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Abstract: The aim of this subject is the interpretation of technical topics of basic course in physics. The student acquires a detailed insight into the specific technical applications that are mentioned in physic textbooks. The student will be able to explain technical applications that are mentioned in physics and chemistry textbooks. The emphasis is on the logical structure of this discipline and acquiring knowledge and skills needed for teaching physics at the elementary school. For this reason, a larger number of simple experiments is included in the lectures. Also, the relationship of the subject matter to practise, nature, home, technical applications is emphasized. Objectives: Knowledge: A comprehensive overview of knowledge about the implementation and processing of physical measurements with an emphasis of the relationship of the subject matter to practise, nature, home, technical applications etc. Skulls: To be able to identify the principles of natural processes and technical applications. Make sufficient approximation based on fundamental physical laws and carry out calculations of simple examples of application. To know simple experiments and the relationship of the subject matter with its practical applications. To be able to make a reasonable estimate of values. Attitude: To learn the values of objectivity and significance of scientific work.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student should know and know: Basic laws of the thematic circuit Physics and Technology. Identify principles based on physics in technical applications. Describe simple experiments and the relationship of the subject matter to practical applications. Calculate simple application examples.
- 1. Technical applications in textbooks of primary and secondary schools 2. Simple machines 3. Hydraulic machinery 4. Aerodynamic devices 5. Thermal machinery 6. Rotating electric machines and engines 7. Power, sources, transport, usage 8. Fluid dynamics 9. Manifestation of capillarity, eventually, applications in everyday life 10. Internal combustion engine from the physical point of view 11. Cooling options, effectiveness 12. Ways of storing electricity
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- To meet the course the student shall prepare a seminar work and presents its content.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FC2101