PdF:FJ3011 French Correspondence - Course Information
FJ3011 French CorrespondenceFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Mgr. Hana Delalande (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Wed 13:00–14:50 učebna 54
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-TV)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Lower Secondary School and Language School Teacher Training in French Language (programme PdF, N-ZS) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language (programme PdF, N-ZS) (3)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to present a model documents of daily life. The course introduce the main character and principles of the French correspondence in comparison with the Czech correspondence. After completing this course, students are able to distinguish different types of documents and understand their message, create their own written documents and apply the acquired knowledge and skills in practice.
- Learning outcomes
- After the course the student will be able to understand personal and business documents. They will be also able to write an answer to a business letter or create a new document according to the formal requirements seen in the course.
- Basic rules of written documents.
- Greeting cards, announcements, invitations.
- Personal correspondence.
- Formal correspondence.
- Motivation letter.
- required literature
- BAS, Liliane, Catherine DRIOT-HESNARD and Jules LANDAIS. La correspondance commerciale franҫaise. Paris: Nathan, 2017. 159 stran. ISBN 9782091649245. info
- recommended literature
- VIVIEN, Georges and Véronique ARNÉ. Le parfait secrétaire. Nouvelle édition. Paris: Larousse, 2010. 359 pp. ISBN 978-2-03-585435-3. info
- not specified
- DUCHAMP, David and Loris GUERY. La gestion des ressources humaines. Paris: Nathan, 2013. 159 pp. Repères pratiques. ISBN 978-2-09-164125-6. info
- SACHS, Rudolf and Renata POHORSKÁ. Francouzská obchodní korespondence : Correspondance commerciale (Souběž.). 1. vyd. Plzeň: Fraus, 1999. 224 s. ISBN 80-85784-84-X. info
- Teaching methods
- Written interaction.
- Assessment methods
- Elaboration of given tasks.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinované studium 4 hod. konzultací.