FF:JSBsl210 Slovenian for Beginners I - Course Information
JSBsl210 Slovenian for Beginners IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 8:00–9:40 B2.51
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Course is focused on acquiring the basics of Slovene language in its both spoken and written form. Students should gain overview about the basic grammar structures of this language and ability to communicate on basic topics from everyday life. At the end of this course, students should be able to: recognize basic grammar forms and idioms, recognize gender, numeral and cases of words in authentic texts (and know how to use them in communication), and have a vocabulary, that is sufficient for communication in everyday life
- Learning outcomes
- Absolvent will be able to communicate in Slovene at a level correspondent to 24 hours of language course.
- Topics: greetings, introducing yourself, numbers, the alphabet, name the things around you, activities at work, at school, leisure activities, time and dates, food, drink, clothes, and colors. Grammar: declension of nouns and adjectives, pronouns, and conjugations of verbs.
- required literature
- Petric Lasnik, Ivana: A, B, C - gremo: učbenik za začetnike na kratkih tečajih slovenščine kot drugega in tujega jezika. Ljubljana: Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete, 2018.
- not specified
- Andreja Markovič, Mojca Stritar, Tanja Jerman, Staša Pisek: Slovenska beseda v živo 1a: Učbenik za začetni tečaj slovenščine kot drugega/tujega jezika (A1). Ljubljana: Center za slovenščino kot drugi/tuji jezik, 2012.
- Teaching methods
- Reading, listening, class discussion, homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Written and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Teacher's information
- Students can order the textbook from their Slovene language lecturer at the beginning of the semester. At the end of the semester, they will take a written and oral exam.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/JSBsl210