FF:JSBsl220 Slovenian for Beginners II - Course Information
JSBsl220 Slovenian for Beginners IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course students should be able to understand spoken and written Slovene and lead conversation about everyday themes. Students will gain overview about phonology, morphology and syntax of Slovene.
- Learning outcomes
- Absolvent will be able to communicate in Slovene at a level correspondent to 48 hours of language course.
- Students understand shorter authentic spoken and written texts, can find basic information in those texts. They are also able to prepare shorter text about simple themes.
- Topics: introducing oneself, expressing opinions, gratulations, describing things, telling stories, expressing wills and needs.
- 1. Pirih Svetina, Nataša; Ponikvar, Andreja: A, B, C 1, 2, 3, GREMO. Učbenik za začetnike na kratkih tečajih slovenščine kot drugega ali tujega jezika. Ljubljana: Center za slovenščino kot drugi/tuji jezika pri Oddelku za slovenistiko Filozofske fakult
- Teaching methods
- Exercises, dialogues, homeworks
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses