PřF:F6710 Seminar of DPE - Course Information
F6710 Seminar of Department of Physical ElectronicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. David Trunec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Mirko Černák, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. David Trunec, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 11:00–11:50 F1,01014
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Course objectives
- During seminary are presented short lectures of teachers, scientific fellows nad students from actual scientific results in studied research subjets and results of own scientific research.
- Learning outcomes
- After taking part in the course the student will have a general knowledge of some modern themes and hot topics in plasma physics and nanotechnologies.
- Oral presentation by the help of different projection techniques.
- Papers and preprints describing relevant results
- Teaching methods
- Information lecture on advanced own research results.
- Assessment methods
- lectures and discussions
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.