PřF:BD121 Special seminar in Engish - Course Information
BD121 Special seminar in EngishFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Boris Vyskot, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Šmarda, CSc.
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Boris Vyskot, DrSc.
Supplier department: Faculty of Science
- Wed 10:00–11:50 BFU
- To participate in this course it is necessary to have a good knowledge of genetics and English language.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is focused for PhD students involved in the project "Plant Developmental and Evolutionary Genetics".
- Individual presentations of students' research work and discussion in English.
- SNUSTAD, D. Peter and Michael J. SIMMONS. Principles of genetics. 4th ed. New York, N.Y.: John Wiley & Sons, 2006. xx, 866. ISBN 047169939X. info
- Teaching methods
- Students prepare their materials themselves. Two basic approaches are used: presentations of their own research and presentations of news from scientific literature.
- Assessment methods
- Students are evaluated (credited) according their individual activities during the whole semester.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information