Vlákno: E-přihláška/
Cociug Andrei Cornel
změněno 1. 2. 2015 19:32 nové
Cannot find international school from Brno,CZ to fill the blanks
Good evening,

My name is Andrei, and I am a foreign student at the International School of Brno. I have decided to apply to Masaryk Medical University under the English Lang. branch. I have however a problem with the E-application. On the 22 of January I have sent an email to admission@med.muni.cz, and was told to address the problem to istech@fi.muni.cz. I did as I was told and as a result to that Miss Dana K. told me that she will be forwarding my email to this address application@muni.cz. It has been over four days now and I am starting to worry because I haven't got any replies.

"Good afternoon, I am writing to you in order to ask about a problem that I have with the E-application for Masaryk medical university. My name is Andrei Cociug, and I am a foreign student at the International School of Brno (www.isob.cz) in Brno. I am currently studying Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry for A levels(Cambridge International Examinations) and I have final exams this May, and I have studied Mathematics (C), Biology(B), Chemistry(B) and Physics(B) for AS levels - the letters in the brackets represent the grades I have earned. Upon trying to complete the e-application form, I run into the following problems:

1. I have filled the application form up to the point where it asks to insert information about the secondary school. When I enter the name of the school (I tried combinations like ISoB) I get feedback that "No secondary school matching the string entered has been found." I also looked for the school's ID on the link provided: http://rejskol.msmt.cz/ What should I do in this case?
  2. Furthermore, the application form also asks for the 'field of study' which I don't know what to complete it with. I am writing to you because I haven't got any replies addressing my problem or any confirmation that this email has been read."

Thank you for your time,
Andrei.
změněno 1. 2. 2015 20:00 nové
Cannot find international school from Brno,CZ to fill the bl

Good evening,

I do sincerely apologize for any incovenience caused.

I checked upon your high school in the register and the results are the same.
We use list of schools registered at the Ministry of education, you've already
mentioned the link - rejskol.msmt.cz I couldn't find it there either.
Moreover, I couldn't find any trace of IZO of your school on the whole internet
(tried to google it several times, different forms - nothing).
Please, if possible, ask someone competent in your school about it's "IZO"
number (Identifikační Znak Organizace). Every high school recognised in Czech
republic must have one.

If you obtain this information, please, contact us directly via email
"prihlaska@muni.cz"
We are 24/7 helpdesk.